“Think Environment” Clean and Green
• Pedals can be folded for transport
- 36v Drive System.
- Front Wheel Dynamo for powering Lights.
- Special "Comfort" Saddle
- Alloy Y design chassis for added strength
- Handle bars and frame can be folded
- Easy carry Lithium battery
- Adjustable Rear suspension
- Quick release space saving front wheel
- Stainless steel spokes
- 6 speed Shimano derailleur gears
- Comfort saddle
Folded Dimension: 93L x 46W x 67H cm
- Tyre & Rim: 20 x 2.125 inch
- Dual Wall Alloy
- Motor: 36V Brushless
- Rear Drive Gears: Shimano Derailleur 6 speed
- Battery: 36V/10AH Lithium
- Frame/Fork: Alloy Frame with Suspension Fork
- Crossbar height: 60cm
- Ground to seat at lowest setting 84cm
- normal Handle Bar Height 110cm
- Net Weight: 23kg
- Gross Weight: 26kg
- Load: 110kg
- Operating Mode: Pure/PAS
Colours Available: Polished Aluminium Silver Or Red
- Maintenance: Apart from the obvious – charge battery after every use, check tyre pressures (min 4.5 bar), light oil on the chain/gears and keep clean nothing different to a normal bike.
- Batteries: All our batteries are Lithium Ion technology. There are several different types of elements used in the composition Lithium of Ion batteries. The most common, cost effective and stable in this application are : Lithium Ion Manganese Dioxide & Lithium Ion Phosphate. Lithium battery cells are typically produced in two forms : 1/ Lithium Ion cells which are cylindrical and hard cased & 2/ Lithium Polymer which are in a more flexible pouch type form. Our bikes are all Polymer LiManganese.
- Charging: Each Electric Bicycle comes with a 36 volt charger. Similar in size to a laptop computer charger. from a flat state the batteries will charge in 5 to 6 hours. Extra Batteries are available should you require a second unit.
- Riding: Our electric bikes have two riding modes. 1/ Pedal power only (Motor Off) this requires the same effort as a normal bicycle. 2/ Motor switch turned on with activation when you start to pedal. In this mode you supply approximately 25% of the effort and the motor supples the rest. On average you will have a range of 45 to 50 klms in this mode. Top speed is around 25 KPH with pedal assist,
- Spare Parts: TXP International carry a full range of spare parts in stock at all times. Including Motors, Batteries, Wheels etc. These are all reasonably priced and we can be shipped the same day.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TXP international users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.